Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Link love - to the 7th power.

So, I was reading this post the other day and thought that this would make for an interesting post (humor me :). The idea was to link within your own blog to the post that applies best in these categories:

  • Your first post
  • A post you enjoyed writing the most
  • A post which had a great discussion
  • A post on someone else’s blog that you wish you’d written
  • Your most helpful post
  • A post with a title that you are proud of
  • A post that you wish more people had read
Then, you can either tell about why you chose the post you did or else just link to it.

So, we will see how much commenting my little brood allows, but I will do my best! :)

My First Post - I am cracking up b/c it's nothing but pics of our new house! LOL. In my defense, I did post a little bit more about myself the same day in another post. I have been blogging since September 2005! Wow! Time flies when you're having fun!

A post you enjoyed writing the most
- I don't really know if this is THE one - but I read it, remembered the experience and laughed! Here's another.

A post which had a great discussion - this really is second only to the announcements of pregnancies and births :)

A post on someone else’s blog that you wish you’d written - Emily is so very talented and I have enjoyed reading her blog.

Your most helpful post - well, I don't really know, but several people emailed me after this one.

A post with a title that you are proud of
- Laundry Room - drop your pants here. Genuis - i know.

A post that you wish more people had read - I don't have a link for this one. I guess I feel like any time there are no comments I have either failed my audience :) or no one has read it. And since I don't really think that either are true - a post that shows lots of traffic with no comments says, lots of people stopped by - but no one wanted to say hi! :)

So, that was fun. I actually took time reading through my blog from the beginning to the end. A real chronicling of our lives thus far.

I can't leave you without a shameless link for Brown Eyed Girlies! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails