Monday, June 14, 2010

Greenview Aviaries





When I was little, my favorite place to go on a field trip was Greenview Aviaries. There was a great place ground (made of metal of course) - that at the time consisted of a HUGE (to me then) slide, teeter totter, swingset and a FANTASTIC zip line! There was also a wonderful petting zoo and the most beautiful peacocks. Yup, those are the things that I remember the most.

Fast forward 20 years. I got to take my kids there this past week and it was more fun then I ever remembered! It was such a fun time watching my little ones explore and enjoy all of my old favorites and then being able to make new memories together on all of their
NEW, SUPER COOL Upgrades!

Here are some pics! We enjoyed the splash pad and outdoor ball pit the best! If you are ever in South Western Ontario for any reason - you need to spend the day at Greenview!

to see the rest of the pics you can go to my FB album HERE and HERE.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

whatever happened to those old metal slides- they were they best- you would go SO fast! and they were HUGE! I remember waxing them with wax paper to go faster:) those were the good ole days!

Related Posts with Thumbnails