Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Little Pin Cushion Tutorial




I should have known that the text on these pics would be too small...ah well! Just click on the picture to make it bigger!

I have been looking around for a Cute Pin Cushion (since it matters :) I just didn't want to settle for the red tomato kind. There was a part of me that would get nostalgic and almost cave for one of those red tomato cushions - my gramma had one - but let's be honest...it wouldn't match my sewing space :).
So, I was trolling around online and found this little cutie and knew I had to make one of my own. Here's how I did it!






So...what do you think? :)

7 comments:

Megan said...

Love it! I need one! And I have an empty baby jar! Yippy, something fun I get to do tomorrow! :)

(Ri)Charmed said...

Cute and it seems easy enough.

Karen said...

Cute! You're so handy, Shy!

Jenny said...

A.dorable. And these would make great gifts. :-)

suzanne said...

that's cute! I wish I had a room for a sewing/craft space . . .

Cassie said...

This is fantastic!!
So timely!!! i just signed up for a pin cushion swap!!!
Thanks!!!
=)

Kara Henry said...

So so cute! I keep promising myself I will make myself a pin cushion and a needle book, I need them both so badly. Hasn't happened yet, but yours is so cute, maybe it will kick me into action?

Thanks for linking up at Craftastical!

Related Posts with Thumbnails