Friday, July 13, 2007

random

i truly have a baby boy!

he.....
- burps on command (no lie!)
- laughs after he passes gas ( b/c i say "toot toot" but he laughs nonetheless!)
- loves being outside with his dad and "working" with him
- eats anything off of the ground
- LOVES DOGS!!!


random point #2....
I made stromboli the other night. I took it out of the oven and promptly told nathan to be careful not to touch the cookie sheet. I placed it on the counter. My baby bump met the corner of the 400 degree cookie sheet. i screamed. we laughed. I now have a burn on my belly. sad.
thankfully i have a curious george bandaid on it now to make it all better! :)

8 comments:

Alicia said...

Wow, your Jackson sounds like he is the epitome of that nursery rhyme, "snips and snails and puppy dog tails - that's what little boys are made of". Though I think eating things off the floor is a universal toddler thing regardless of gender.

Poor belly! When's your due date?

Heather said...

I have to laugh because all of that is what Logan does/like to do. Imagine me having a child that can burp. I just don't understand it. ;)

Shyla said...

sheesh heather!! Are YOU kidding me!! LOL

ALicia, I am due Aug. 22nd

Tracy said...

Truthfully your description of your little boy describes Lydia almost perfectly. Sorry to hear about the burn to your belly. I was always banging mine on doors. (I could never seem to get the right perception on how much distance I needed.

Doesn't love a wall said...

you know, you turned out to be a pretty good writer.

I guess that 5 day English and 152 (twice?) wasn't so bad after all!;)

xo!

processed animal bones. ha ha

Shyla said...

sticks and stones petri, sticks and stones

Quality Tale said...

Nicely written...feel like my daily happenings....

Rachel and Jacob said...

OUCH

Related Posts with Thumbnails