Friday, July 13, 2007

random

i truly have a baby boy!

he.....
- burps on command (no lie!)
- laughs after he passes gas ( b/c i say "toot toot" but he laughs nonetheless!)
- loves being outside with his dad and "working" with him
- eats anything off of the ground
- LOVES DOGS!!!


random point #2....
I made stromboli the other night. I took it out of the oven and promptly told nathan to be careful not to touch the cookie sheet. I placed it on the counter. My baby bump met the corner of the 400 degree cookie sheet. i screamed. we laughed. I now have a burn on my belly. sad.
thankfully i have a curious george bandaid on it now to make it all better! :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, your Jackson sounds like he is the epitome of that nursery rhyme, "snips and snails and puppy dog tails - that's what little boys are made of". Though I think eating things off the floor is a universal toddler thing regardless of gender.

Poor belly! When's your due date?

Heather said...

I have to laugh because all of that is what Logan does/like to do. Imagine me having a child that can burp. I just don't understand it. ;)

Shyla said...

sheesh heather!! Are YOU kidding me!! LOL

ALicia, I am due Aug. 22nd

Tracy said...

Truthfully your description of your little boy describes Lydia almost perfectly. Sorry to hear about the burn to your belly. I was always banging mine on doors. (I could never seem to get the right perception on how much distance I needed.

Doesn't love a wall said...

you know, you turned out to be a pretty good writer.

I guess that 5 day English and 152 (twice?) wasn't so bad after all!;)

xo!

processed animal bones. ha ha

Shyla said...

sticks and stones petri, sticks and stones

Debu's Blog said...

Nicely written...feel like my daily happenings....

Related Posts with Thumbnails