Friday, July 20, 2007

brace yourselves!!

I have decided that after weeks of searching, I am going to go out and purchase a new usb cord for my camera. I can't take it anymore. I feel like I shouldn't be blogging if there are no pics, so I must now "bite the bullet" and get a new one! I have almost 400 pics on my camera!!! LOL don't worry, i won't post them all.

We leave for WV tomorrow morning for my dear friend Cory Dyck's wedding. The wedding is not until 6pm, so we will make the 5 hr. trek beginning around 9am, arrive around 3pm and chill at the hotel until the wedding. Hopefully this will allow Jackson time to relax, get out the wiggles, and hopefully get his "little prince" attitude on in time to meet some good friends and parents of friends that I haven't seen since graduation.

I have warned everyone that i am in my 36th week and that I may resemble more of a bus than they might remember, but they have assured me that they will not laughed in my face (i didn't hold them to not doing it behind my back, however! :)

I am so looking forward to sharing pics with you all. Yesterday we had a really hard rainstorm and jackson played out in the rain for the first time. It was so fun and he had a blast too! I love watching him discover new things and find joy in life's small things!

I have a video to post of him "talking" to me. He is REALLY communicating with me now via "huh, huh, huh" and pointing! :) It's fun. He LOVES being outside and will "huh, huh, huh" at the door until i answer him or let him out.

well, i have lots of stuff to do before we leave tomorrow.
- pick up the house
- pack
- fold a load of laundry
- grocery shop
- make lunch for tomorrow to pack for the road
- clean out my explorer for the trip
- and figure out what i am wearing!

Hopefully I will find the correct cord today for my camera and be posting on the road tomorrow.

See y'all!

7 comments:

AnneB said...

take lots of pics! I will look forward to seeing them:) Good luck with the travels this weekend!

Karen said...

Tell Cory congratulations and thanks anyway for the invite. Boo hiss! :)

Wish I was seeing you this weekend!
Don't have that baby early!

Shyla said...

lol, sad Karen! you should come and crash!! i don't know that i will have this baby on this trip...but maybe i'll google a WV hospital just in case (you think they make you deliver int he back of a pick up truck??)

Carrie said...

Hey! I was born there (in a hospital) and I turned out fine. My sister is a nurse in WV, say Hi as you drive past "Jane Lew" that's where I grew up and get to go visit again in August. I'm looking forward to seeing some newer pictures of you and your boys.

Unknown said...

Here's to an uneventful weekend for you all! Hope you have lots of fun and you keep that baby in a little while longer. :) Where in WV is the wedding?

Heather said...

Have a wonderful time at the wedding! I am so looking forward to seeing some pics...i know how you feel. I finally went and bought one so I could download my pics off of the camera. I hate when I lose things. ;)

undergroundcrowds said...

that's exciting, I saw the blog. She seems like a nice girl from the knot page. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails