Saturday, February 10, 2007

sickies

well, we have been going on one week of the sickies with Jackson. Started with a cold given to him by a sweet little kiss from a friend :) and proceeded into diarreah, diaper rash and a very sad little boy. All that being said, he has been in pretty good spirits. Yesterday was my hardest day of mothering - but I guess if that's the first time to say that in 9months, we are doing well.

nathan has been working on our basement and it is looking great. I think that today he is going to try to level the floor (BiG Project!!) Our basement use to be a garage, and when we bought the house, we took out the garage door and put in french doors with the intent of finishing the basement someday. It's looking great. The dry wall is all done, but drop ceiling, flooring etc, has to happen before I can get my decorating hands on it!! :) I'll post pics sometime.

Ok, well, just wanted to update you all. Happy Saturday

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, what a project! How was your basement a garage at one time? I can't picture it . . .

Hope you and Jackson get some rest and have a better day together today!

Shyla said...

THe lady parked her car under the house. I will try to take som epics so you can see what i mean.

Tyararr J. Jones said...

Hey Shyla, just a quick shout out from Uncle T. I hope that baby Jackson is feeling better. Tell him I said hello. The valentine poems have begun. There is no way I would ever be able to reach Barry White status. May he rest in peace. Hope you have a great day. Later!

ashley said...

Hey! We are in the middle of refinishing our basement too! Thank goodness for handy husbands! Well, hope Jackson starts feeling better! Have a great week!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails