Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Hope that you all had a nice day yesterday! We ended up having a great day. We were snowed in, so Nate worked from home yesterday. We took a family nap in the afternoon and church was cancelled last night, so we had an extended day together.

I just want you to know that I have the BEST husband!! Nathan went outside last night and shovelled for 2 hrs jus to get his car out. We were going to run to a new applebee's that just opened up last week, but thankfully we called 1st b/c they were open, but they had an hour and a half wait!!! Nate came in for a half hour, gave Jackson a bath and then we noticed that our neighbors we both stuck in their driveways. So, nathan headed out again and shovelled some more!! What a nice boy!!
So, I conjured up a casserole and creamed spinach and we settled in for the night.

We watched american idol and criminal minds and then headed to bed.

Hope that you all had a nice day!

4 comments:

Jocelyn Pagano said...

Yeah well, I have the best husband too - I just haven't met him yet! That was sweet of Nathan to help your neighbors out too. Happy Valentine's Day - a day late.

Katie Barker said...

Sounds so nice. glad it was such a nice day for you.

Heather said...

What a nice family day!!! Hopefully you are all feeling better.

Tyararr J. Jones said...

Oh what I would do for some snow days. So what did you think of my Valentine poems? I think I could give cupid a run for his money, but I would not want to wear his outfit. It is so outdated. Who wants to see a grown man running around with wings and a diaper? Haha haha!! Well, it is good to hear you all are doing well. Miss you all very much. Take care and have a wonderful day

Related Posts with Thumbnails