Thursday, December 07, 2006

long awaited (to post) pics....


Hey there ho there! I am ready for the snow!!




Enough pics already mom! i 'm gonna be seeing spots till i am 5!!Hey there daddy! I am just exegeting a passage from "what to know your first year"







This is Benson. Aka - Uncle T. You'll have to google "benson" if you need to know! :)





pretty bird! here pretty bird!


FYI Momma - jmo's gonna hate you for this pic even though it's the only one you have from her visit. MMMM>...this sweatshirt tastes like slessor.

Are you sure you wanna leave me? Don't you love PA gramma?




Yay! Gramma came to visit!! We shopped till we dropped. I know they look all matchy matchy (sorta) but it wasn't planned - promise! :)


This is my latest project. I have wanted to have a big wrought iron something on my kitchen wall for a long time - but everything that I liked cost too much money (isn't that the way it goes?! :) So, i went on EBAY, found a piece that i liked, used nate's data projector to put it on my kitchen wall and painted it on!! I Love it! I modified it and took out the design that was in the middle and added the "R" in the middle and will put est. 2004 on either side of the painting.
So, that's my latest craft.. i'll post again when it's done.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoa, that painted R looks so professional! Great job! I like it just with the R but I'm sure you'll make the est. 2004 thing look great too. Jackson seems to be quite a fun character! Glad to see Jackson is a Mary Slessor supporter. :)

christina said...

very cute pics.....and benson! HA! love it. looks like a fun thanksgiving.

Kelli said...

That is awesome, Shyla!! Great pictures of Jackson witht he family; he is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shy! Sorry to hear Jackson's sick. He's such a cutie. Glad your family got to come see you. We missed being there for Thanksgiving!!

Heather said...

My goodness, what a happy little guy!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shyla and Nathan! What a beautiful boy you have! He's absolutely extraordinary! I am so glad to have found your site/blog/whatever it's called. I hope you are well--I'm teaching at North Greenville University in Tigerville, SC. I'm in my 5th year here. But Northland is never far from my heart. It's good to see you all. Love and prayers, Becky Thompson (beckthom@charter.net)

Sarah said...

cute pics! I love your "R" design, very creative and classy =)

Anonymous said...

I think that is cool! good job and I've never seen a picture of your mom, she's cute.

Erin Neiner said...

AWESOME, AWESOME idea! Good for you..."Martha Stewart" would be impressed! I might have to steal the idea!

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I would like a call or email about your upcoming weekend!! I had no idea! Can't wait...should be interesting!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the R wall design. Very classy and cool looking.

Jackson is so big! I know, I say that every time I get a chance to check your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I want to see some pictures from this weekend! Hope you had fun=)

Related Posts with Thumbnails