Monday, February 06, 2006

Weekend Update

This was a pretty uneventful weekend.
Friday, I worked on tax information (yes, i know I am a wild woman....)
Saturday, I spent the entire day(from 11am-10:30pm) with my Mother-in-law sewing curtains for my bathroom (shower curtain and valance>) Turned out just swimmingly! :) I will post pics with I have them COMPLETELY done. I still have to make tie backs and buy a shower liner.(details!) I realize that that time frame makes it sound like I was sewing for almost 12 hrs. but in reality, there was a lot of other things that were going on at the house as well.

Yesterday in church the coolest thing happened. I was sitting in the pew listening to the message and the baby started to really kick. So, I prayed and asked the Lord to let me see the baby kicking..I looked down and waited for the baby to kick and that little guy started kicking me so hard it was making my shirt pop in and out! SOOO COOL! So then...I am sitting in church CRYING b/c God let me see the baby kicking like that and because this baby thing keeps getting more real everyday! :) It was very exciting!

So anyway, that is my scatter-brained post today that I have written over the past hour while faxing, answering telephones and checking voicemail...I won't even proof it! That'll make it more genuine!

Congrats Karen and Nate!
Looking forward to meeting your little one in Sept!
Check out the good news at www.karens2cents.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks, Shy! Ya made me cry... silly hormones! I love, love, LOVE hearing your stories about your pregnancy and your baby. Keep 'em coming!

Unknown said...

Shyla,

Thanks for sharing your sweet experience! I remember very clearly how amazed I was when watching Chloe kick and move around. It made her become a real little person in my mind. She also LOVED to move during churh sermons. At the time we were attending Pat Griffith's church. She must have digged of his messages! :)

Pregnancy is such a special wonderful time. Keep enjoying it!

Alicia

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! subaru engine parts http://www.gay-latino-gangsters.info/Milfs_getting_fucked_in_their_ass.html Del headlights projector sol http://www.brainswithheadphones.info Twain scanner barcode ocx thumbnails ppc search engine Bhutan multi trip holiday insureance Emerson microwave ovens Xenical testimonials pharmacy play craps for fun Anal mature babes

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Adipex free p shipping

Related Posts with Thumbnails