Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

Well, so far so good! :)
I woke up this morning and gave Nate a card and sugar-free chocolates from the baby - HE LOVED IT!
Then, I was reading my bible and had my back to him and he sat on the bed and in the time it took for me to turn around he had slipped a present and card on my pillow so when I turned back to my bible, there was a red present with a big bow on it(sneaky sneaky!)....YAY!! I LOOOOOVE presents! So, I opened it and inside...a small box...well, I have got the engagement ring and wedding rings, so I thought, hmmmm....earrings...sweet!! And I opened it and there was a REALLY PRETTY Ring inside. What a nice boy!! It's white gold, and sparkly!!
What a nice way to wake up! :)

So anyway, I drove to work and on my desk were 3 Red Roses in a vase...(enter surprised smile here!)

We are staying in tonight - I'll be making dinner and maybe we'll watch an old movie or something!

Hope that you all are having a wonderful day!
What are your plans? What are you all up to?
Have a happy day!
Momma Shy

4 comments:

Tyararr J. Jones said...

Hey Shyla,
Just letting you know the poems I wrote were to no one in particular. Don't worry, I am not keeping in secrets. Just a way of showing some love for Valentines. Have a Happy Day!!

Katie said...

Shyla, What a sweet Valentine you have! I have two this year (one big one and one little one). Chris was at work and then class all day, but I made a special supper that's just about ready. Chris and Luke will be back from the park in a few minutes and then we'll eat (no romantic dinner for two this year). We rented a chick flick that I've been wanting to see for after Luke goes to bed! :)

Have Valentine's Day!

Katie

Unknown said...

Shy,

What a romantic guy you married! Sounds like he knows the way to your heart. :) You'll have to post a picture of this new pretty ring of yours.

We had a low key evening - home cooked yummy dinner by candlelight. Matt treated me to flowers, a box of turtles and a new calvin and hobbes book (our favorite snuggly reading material). He also had a nice card on the table for me with my gifts when I awoke this morning. I gave my Chloe some cute heart socks but I'm afraid she was clueless to the festivities. :)

Happy heart day,
Alicia

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

Related Posts with Thumbnails