Monday, November 14, 2005

Everything you wanted or didn't want to know....

FIRSTS
First best friend: Melanie Switzer
First car: '98 Topaz
First screen name: Yikes! Um... skmdgr (don't ask!)
First self-purchased CD: Probably Avalon or something like that
First pets: 12 Fish for my 12th birthday (they all died the next morning!!)
First crush: Stephen DuChene in Kindergarten (i was 5 - he was 12 I used to sing "I just called to say I love you" to him at recess! LOL
First piercing/tattoo: ear piercing when I was 13

LASTS
Last car ride: work this AM
Last good cry: Saturday night in the rental car from Alabama back to Atlanta
Last library book checked out: In college
Last email: I have been on vacation for several days, so my inbox had 35 emails from various people - oh! Corinne Scott just popped up on my screen!
Last kiss: A couple of minutes ago - from my husband - Perks to working in the same office!
Last phone call: My mother in law - we have a lunch date (leftovers! yummy!)
Last time showered: this morning.. about 7:15am
Last shoes worn: Black Aldo slip ons
Last song played: Chris Tomlin "Holy is the Lord"
Last item bought: Roses (it was nate's mom's birthday yesterday)
Last sweet thing that happened to you: Nathan
Last shirt worn: Long sleeved baby blue tee (gotta be comfy and classy when flying home on a plane!
Last website visited: www.lukiesmom.blogspot.com where do you think I got this from!
Last word/s you said: "One moment please..." then I transferred the call
Last song you sang: Holy is the Lord
What color of underwear are you wearing? one sec, have to check.... fushia pink
What's under your bed? : not really anything.... probably dust since I was gone this weekend.
What time did you wake up today?: 7:15am

FUTURE
Where do you want to go? To see my family
Where are you going to live? with my husband
How many kids do you want? well, i would like to have one first (MAY 1oTH, 2006!!) and then we will go from there... 3 sounds good - 5's enough!! Who knows!!
What kind of car(s): a '95 Jeep Grand Cherokee and '04 dodge caravan

CURRENT
Current mood: tired, from the weekend - but hangin' in there!
Current music: none right now.
Current taste: in what? you'll have to specify (who am I talking to anyway??)
Current status: married with one on the way
Current hair: short but growing fast, highlighted and lightly layered
Current clothes: black dress pants, fushia pick cable knit sweater etc....
Current annoyance(s): interrupted sleep
Current desktop picture: My friend Katey's baby girl (gotta use other people's chillin's pics until I have my own!)
Current book: i need to read more....
Current hate: cold harwood floors!

(x) - you've done
(_) - you haven't done

(_) crashed a friend's car
(_) been to Japan
(-) ridden in a taxi
(x ) been dumped
(-) been in a fist fight
( ) snuck out of my parent's house
(X) had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
( ) been arrested
( x) stole something from my job (DO PENS REALLY COUNT HERE? I FEEL LIKE THAT"S THE SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE THING TO TAKE! :)
(_) celebrated new years in time square
( -) gone on a blind date
(x) had a crush on a teacher
(-) celebrated mardi-gras in new orleans
(_) been to Europe
( x) skipped school
(X) been married
(_) gotten divorced
(X) had children (in utero)
(_) seen someone die
(_) been to Africa
( x) Punched a friend when playing around
(x) Been to Canada
(-) Been to Mexico
(X) Been on a plane
( -) Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show
( -) Purposely set a part of myself on fire
(x) Eaten Sushi
( -) Been Snowboarding
( -) Met someone in person from the internet
( -) Been moshing at a concert
(_) had real feelings for someone you knew only online
(_) been in an abusive relationship.
(X) been pregnant
(x) lost a child
(x) gone to college
(x) taken painkillers
(x) love someone or miss someone right now

UNIQUE
Nervous Habits? I have to have a tissue in my hand when i sing in church (don't ask)
Can you roll your tongue? a little
Can you raise one eyebrow at a time? nope, just tried
Can you blow spit bubble? no, that is disgusting
Can you cross your eyes? no
Tattoos? no
Do you make your bed daily? most days.... :I

CLOTHES
Which shoe goes on first? never thought about it
Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? yes, i am sure i have
On the average, how much money do you carry in your wallet? whatever my credit limit is...I don't carry cash really, my husband can't track it! :)
What jewelry do you wear 24/7? wedding rings, and another pretty ring that i always get comments on, but only cost $3!!
Favorite piece of clothing? favorite jeans

FOOD
Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? twirl
Have you ever eaten Spam? no
Favorite ice cream flavor? Columbian chip
How many cereals in your cabinet? 1

1 comments:

Katie said...

Shyla,

Isn't that interesting about Georgia Highway Construction . . . hm. :)

I had fun reading all the little "tid-bits" (what a great word: tid-bit) about you! I see we have a commonality in being SPAM virgins. I asked Alicia to give me some recipes. Do you want me to pass them on? :)

Katie

Related Posts with Thumbnails