Friday, September 09, 2005

Moment of Silence...

Thank you all for coming today.

I would like to have a moment of silence for the Jeep.

{silence} {hushed cries in the background...}

Ahem...Now we will have a musical moment written and shared by the former owner, Mrs. Shyla Rohrer.

"Ode to Jeep" (you know the tune..)

Woeful, Woeful is my poor jeep
It don't run, won't even start
It's the saddest S-U_Veeee
It's so rough it breaks my heart

Will it get me to the Mall?
Will it get me out that far?
No it won't, it can't, it's de-ad
I am going to smash my head

Thank you for participating today. May your big wheels keep on turning....

That's all the creativity I can handle right now at this emotional stage in my life. Thank you for your understanding. I would appreciate any and all forms of sympathy, whether that be in the form of a short note, or monotary donation...i'm not proud! :)

Alrighty, well, enough of the sillyness! :)
Just thought I would give you all something to laugh about.
We will be on our knees praying for a new car if anyone needs us!


Related Posts with Thumbnails