Wednesday, August 04, 2010

HOOPITY DOO! THE WINNER IS....



YOU!!! Congratulations Beth! Here's what she plans to do with her prize...

Blogger Busch family said...

Hi Shyla!
Love your blog! :) I need to thank you for sharing your knowledge of the makeitandloveit blog as well! Wow, you girls are CREATIVE!! :)
Anyway, I'm not much of a scrapper either, but my mom has a 50th birthday coming up and we are making a scrapbook for her. This one would be perfect!
Thank you!! :)
Beth


Thanks so much to all who entered! Stay tuned - this giveaway stuff was fun! I'm itching to do another! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Busch family said...

Thank you!! I'm so shocked! I NEVER win things!
Your boys are so VERY cute - that video is great! Silas and Ruthanne enjoyed watching them. :)

kELLY said...

those little boys are too stinkin cute! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails