Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Would you pray today...

I have not written on my blog about my Father-in-Law, Sam Rohrer's, race for Governor of PA. There are lots of reasons why - but today, I wanted to ask you to pray.

Today is Voting Primary day in PA.

If you have friends in PA - send this information to them - perhaps it will change, or open their minds.

We are so excited to see what God's plan is - only a few short hours until we know. I imagine this is going to be a LONG day! :) Thank you for praying!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

All my family in PA is voting for him!!! Praying that God's plan is for him to WIN!!

Carrie said...

Praying!!

Heather said...

Praying today!!!

Erin Neiner said...

*forgot to mention that we were down in PA for a wedding last month and while driving to the ceremony we saw some of your FIL's signs on the side of the road. I was so excited!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails