Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Would you pray today...

I have not written on my blog about my Father-in-Law, Sam Rohrer's, race for Governor of PA. There are lots of reasons why - but today, I wanted to ask you to pray.

Today is Voting Primary day in PA.

If you have friends in PA - send this information to them - perhaps it will change, or open their minds.

We are so excited to see what God's plan is - only a few short hours until we know. I imagine this is going to be a LONG day! :) Thank you for praying!

4 comments:

Chastity Gomez said...

All my family in PA is voting for him!!! Praying that God's plan is for him to WIN!!

Carrie said...

Praying!!

Heather said...

Praying today!!!

Erin Neiner said...

*forgot to mention that we were down in PA for a wedding last month and while driving to the ceremony we saw some of your FIL's signs on the side of the road. I was so excited!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails