Friday, January 15, 2010

Hallelujah!











Hold onto your hats folks! This week I went shopping! It is so hard for me to wait until the end of the season to purchase clothes for next year, but from the pics above - you can certainly see that it is worth it!

Just because this is fun for me - here are the stats...

Shoes - 6 pairs
Pj's - 3 pairs
Pants - 20 pair (mind you this is for 3 kids for the next 3 years!)
Hoodies - 3
Sweaters - 8
Vests - 2
Onesies - 1
Shirts - 7
Shorts - 1 pair
Dresses - 3
Polos - 4
Coat - 1

Here is the grand total from Old Navy - $555.50!!!!
Guess how much I spent!! C'mon!! Guess!!!

OK!OK!! It came to $79!!! I couldn't make that up!

The stuff that I got from Target totaled $275.94 before the sale....AND $45.44 AFTER!!

Gymboree was $152 reg. and after sales and $25 gymbucks i paid $30!!!!

I am giddy! Can you tell!!?

(why can't our clothes cost $1.48?? Oh what a wardrobe this mommy would have!)

So thankful to the Lord for providing the means and the sales to tuck stuff away for a couple years for the kids!

Where do you find your deals?

4 comments:

Katie Barker said...

That is amazing and fantastic and supurb! Way to go! And Praise the Lord.

Jenny said...

I'm giddy with you - awesome deals on some really adorable stuff! Our deals are hand-me-downs from a friend of mine from high school whose last child is a boy a few years older than Aaron. And then garage sales to fill in the gaps. I'm sure this will break down eventually...but it's an incredible blessing while it lasts! :-)

Unknown said...

You found some incredible stuff! Unfortunately, there wasn't much left at Old Navy in Chloe's or Clive's sizes when I went today. Found a few shirts for me though!

We use a ton of hand-me-downs and thrift store deals to dress our kiddos.

Unknown said...

You go, girl! I ALWAYS shop at the end of seasons to find amazing deals for the next season- Gymboree is one of my favs because you can resell the clothes on Craigs List and I get almost half the price back! So worth it!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails