Tuesday, November 10, 2009

These are a few of my Favorite things....

Can't you just hear Fraulein Maria singing??

Here are some of my favorite things lately.

Let's start out at the beginning of my day (let's not kid ourselves! sometimes it's noon!!) But I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. It saves me 10 minutes after I get out of the shower. It is an indulgence for me - and SO worth it!!

I love seasonal drinks. Pumpkin lattes, hot apple cider, peppermint mochas - love them all - but i do not like to pay for them. So, i like to experiment and make my own versions of my favorites. The last few weeks it's been Starbucks Caramel Apple Cider! A wonderful little cup of joy!

Here's how I've made it - Hot Apple cider, a small (i mean small) shot of sugar free caramel coffee syrup, homemade whipped cream (heavy whipping cream, a little honey and vanilla) and a sprinkle of cinnamon on top. YUMMY!!

I love this website!!! I love all things handmade. I love the creativity and whimsy of so many of the items on this site. I especially love making things for my store (shameless...I know!) Let me know if I can make anything for you!

I love tights and flat shoes. These are my favorites so far this year. Doesn't hurt that they came from another one of my favorite things - TARGET!!

I am also enjoying this book again, along with this VERY helpful aid.

What is something that you are enjoying right now?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails