Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Introducing.....








I am so happy to share with you Brown Eyed Girlies! It's my new Etsy store and I am sooo excited to finally have an outlet (and some inspiration : thanks Liv :) for all things girlie!
I am selling these baby bracelets, bow holders, bows, headbands and flower clips!

Here are a few pics of things that I have made - Let me know if there is anything I can make for you! I would be happy to put together something special for you to match an outfit etc...

HERE'S A SPECIAL -

Buy a Bracelet and receive a free solid color bow in the color of your choice! (just let me know you saw it on my blog)

Refer a friend to my site and if they Purchase a bracelet you will receive a FREE WHITE FLOWER CLIP!!!

Good through September 2009!

Hope you like what you see! I have so much fun making them!

3 comments:

Abby said...

SO Cute! I really hope this baby I'm carrying is a girl so I can go shopping like crazy at your site :-)

Taryn and Danielle said...

If I have a girl, I'm going to be in so much trouble!! I'm going to be ordering from your site regularly :)

kELLY said...

shyla! those are SO CUTE! =) congrats on your etsy store! Roed and I are starting one soon, too! i love etsy so very much =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails