Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A little summertime face lift

So, what do you think?

I have been trying for EONS to do something new with my blog and FINALLY i found a site that was SO easy to use. It's called Aqua Poppy Designs . I have tried Cutest Blog on the Block and others and this one was BY FAR the easiest to use and didn't lose any of my settings etc...

So, what do you think? What site do you like to use to change up your blog page?



I scored this dresser on craigslist for Liv's room!
LOVE IT!! It matches perfectly!

It's coming together!!


The sleeping papoose

6 comments:

kELLY said...

I use aquapoppy. The layouts are so cute! =)
...and it worked with my header and the other ones didn't.

kELLY said...

no wait...
right now I'm using suckmylolly.com ? I like the background and I'm trying to find wall paper that pattern to use behind our bed but in brown/cream. =) I know you were DYING to know that!

Shyla said...

That's very funny! I'll have to check out that site - however questionable the site sounds! LOL

Jenny said...

Heyyyy, you got it! How's the smoke smell? Noticeable? It's really cute! I just love it when a plan comes together (name that show)

Carrie said...

Love the new look!! By the way, congrats on your new little one--she's beautiful!! :) I was happy to see you're back to blogging again; even though I don't "know" you, I enjoy reading your blog. And thanks for recommending aquapoppy, I think I'll be giving my blog a new look with one of her designs--they're really pretty!

Shyla said...

Hey Carrie! You little kiddos are too cute! It looks like your had another since Julia (man, i really am behind in my blogging! I'll have to add you to my feeder!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails