Saturday, June 07, 2008

Check this out!!

So, tonight i gave myself a well needed french manicure. however, i didn't realize how close to bedtime it was and was a little disappointed at the fact that all of my hard work would get smeared and wrecked in bed. So i had nate check online for me about at home quick nail drying techniques. I had heard about putting your fingers in ice water, but this one was GREAT!

Paint your nails...spray lightly with cooking spray (PAM)... and voila! Nails that are set and ready to go! It really worked! Thought i'd share this time saving little tidbit!

I also found this cute little video on youtube...i am off to carry on with my glamorous life! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great nail polish tip! I watched the related video on how to quick-peel a potato and am considering heading to the store to buy potatoes and try it (and then, of course, painting my nails).
I think my life has been revolutionized by your blog today! :)
Marissa

Related Posts with Thumbnails