Monday, May 19, 2008

Please forgive my laziness...

I am working on an update post - but i would like to share these pics with you all until my update epistle is complete.

(as a lame excuse, {kelly} nathan has been in houston and we ended up traveling the weekend i told you i would post. so this is my first REAL opportunity to post and i am too exhausted.)


just click on these to see pics of Jackson's failed attempt at applying my make up and his 2nd birthday party! ( i am working on the post!)

3 comments:

Kelly Glupker said...

Well, I am a tad disappointed - but I loved the pictures! :) The boys are getting so big! Your Owen has some great hair.

Unknown said...

wow, that cake was incredible!!! where'd you get the idea? what did you make the rainbow out of? looks like jackson had a fantastic party! has he been playing with the wheelbarrow a lot?

the johnson crew said...

your boys are so beautiful shyla!

Related Posts with Thumbnails