Thursday, February 07, 2008

sweet!

today i was getting rid of clutter in our bedroom and found, under our bed, the free similac diaper bag that they send home with you from the hospital. i was about to just chuck it in the trash when the pack rat in me thought better of it. i opened it threw out most of the things in it. i was about to throw out a piece of paper (figured it was just an advertisement) but it said "pull here" on it...so i did. and am i ever glad i did! it was a voucher for a free manicure, pedicure, massage or facial! SWEET! So, i went online, typed in my voucher # and tomorrow i will call the day spa and make my appointment! Thank you, Lord! I needed that.

9 comments:

Carrie said...

very cool!

Busch family said...

That is so great! I'm sure you'll enjoy that very much. :) I found one of those diaper bags at a yard sale while I was visiting my in-laws and it really came in handy. Too bad it didn't come with a voucher too! :)

undergroundcrowds said...

awesome, so what are you going to get done?

Taryn and Danielle said...

Did it come in the bag? If so, I'm going to go rummage through the one I stuffed in the closet :)

Shyla said...

ya, it was in the bag taryn! go and look!

sara,
i think that i am going to go for the pedicure first (my favorite spa treatment) but if it's a nice place, i think i may opt for the massage - since i would never pay for one myself.!!

Unknown said...

AWESOME! my diaper bag didn't have anything like that in it! what a treat!

the johnson crew said...

that is really awesome! the free similac bag i got with amos didn't have one... bummer...

well, i hope you enjoy yours!!!!! have fun!

Troy & Sherry said...

how cool
glad you get a little pampering my friend!

Shyla said...

I totally stumbled across your blog and decided to say hello to my name buddy! You dont meet many 'shylas' in the world!

Cheers to a GREAT unique name!!!

:)

Shyla

Related Posts with Thumbnails