Sunday, May 27, 2007

ok, ok!!! i've been tagged like 17 times!! I give up!

1. My grandpa lost his thumb in a work accident. He told me when i was little that he sucked his thumb off so that i would stop sucking mine. i totally believed him - i even measured my thumbs against each other each night b4 i went to bed and was convinced my thumb was indeed shrinking.

2. i never drank soda since i was in like kindergaten. seriously! it hurts my stomach. However, now that i am pregnant, cherry-vanilla diet pepsi is yummy - in small, slow sips!!

3. my mom is black and my dad is white - i don't know that this is a wierd fact - but, it may be a little known fact to those of you who don't know me well.

4. my husband says that i make a terrible noise when my allergies are bothering me and i am trying to scratch my throat and itchy ears at the same time ( i guess an audio clip would be helpful here! :)

5. i like to eat peanut butter - but i hate the smell of it - especially on someone else's breath!!!

6. i was an avid coffee drinker until i got pregnant with jackson - now i couldn't care less about drinking it. sad.

7. i squeezed 4 years of college into 5.

8. i would rather clean the toilet than wash the dishes.

i will not be tagging anyone! LOL Hope my dreams still come true. Amen.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You'd rather clean the toilet than do dishes?!? Wow, my first trimester tummy does NOT like the smells it encounters around the toilet so I'd take the dishes. :)

Don't you love all the great soda flavors out there these days? I'm a classic cherry coke fan but I dig trying the new ones (caramel pepsi is delish! though it makes me very burpy). :)

Unknown said...

Btw, Shyla our pregnancy announcement was under the post titled "A message from Chloe". It's a little video where she announces that mommy has a baby in her tummy. :)

the johnson crew said...

oh sad, you don't drink coffee anymore. maybe i should get pregnant b/c i have been trying to lighten up on the coffee.

Katie said...

#1 cracked me up. I love the visual of you measuring your thumbs each night! That's great. I'm totally not a coffee drinker either, though I like iced coffee drinks. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails