Thursday, October 05, 2006

photos galore

cutie patootie

tryin' to sit up

ya mommy! i am happy now too!

chillin' like a villian



2nd haircut - used the buzzer and shaved his head!!


mmm...1st taste of food - applesauce!!



"what?! she lifted me over her head! what did she expect!"


little man, little man

Well, things have been relatively busy since my last post. Everything is going well with all of us and Jackson is growing more and more everyday. I wish that I was up for posting right now, but I can't help but think that since Jackson is in bed now (9:30pm) that I should head my tired self to bed also.
Here are a few pics anyway for your viewing enjoyment!
nighty night!

13 comments:

Rob and Amanda Edmondson said...

SO handsome!

christina said...

very cute....i'm lovin' the vest. and sorry about your eye. :) but it WAS funny!

Troy & Sherry said...

How adorable! and yes the eye picture made me laugh out loud.

Taryn and Danielle said...

I LOVE the pictures - he is so adorable!! It was so good to see you both on Saturday!!!

Send me an e-mail sometime (jtrichard@verizon.net)...I don't have your e-mail address :(
~Taryn

Carrie said...

Glad to see new pictures, he is so adorable - shaved head or lots of hair!

Abby said...

He is definitely a little man! He is adorable. Glad to see that things are going well for you!!!!

Anonymous said...

so cute!

the johnson crew said...

shyla, he is realy cute...i can't believe he needs haircuts already. wow.

Hairgrove Hangout said...

Of course you are tired, you're a MOM and there is no greater, or more demanding job in the world. Jackson is soooo cute. When are you three coming to FL?? We have the room, a pack n play, toy box and of course the pool, beach and dolphins!!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Shyla,
He is absolutely adorable!! I can't wait to meet him! I think we're coming up to PA the Friday before Christmas and staying until the Wednesday after. We'll have to get together sometime during the craziness.

ashley said...

Your little boy is getting so big! He's a cutie!! I love the picture of him after getting out of his bath...I always think they look so cute all wrapped up in their towels. I'm so happy for you and Nate. Wish I could be around more to get to know your little man! Love ya!

Katie Barker said...

Love his little buzz cut. He's super cute!

Heather said...

He is so cute look!!!

So glad to hear that things are going so well!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails