Friday, March 10, 2006

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

Did you watch Mr. Roger's when you were little? i was always fascinated by the fact that he could toss his shoe into his hand without ever dropping it...he was so smooth!

Anyway...It truly is a beautiful day here in good 'ol Morgantown, PA. 68 degrees is the projected high for today. I am sitting at my desk (everyone's out of the office today) wearing jeans which is a non-typical work attire and my new shirt that came in the mail from Motherhood. My locks are curly and pulled up today and I have the door propped open so i can atleast hear and smell the nice day outside. What a relaxing day!

Tomorrow, Nathan and I have opted to take the 8 hr birthing class crash course! I have a feeling that I am going to giggle a lot (or cry! LOL) I just want to see the video! I want to know, hear, see how bad it's gonna be. I want the raw truth! Actually, I am really looking forward to seeing Nathan and his reactions. I think that my giggling struggle will happen with the breathing - especially if it's the type of deal where they are playing Enya in the background and I am envisioning a stream or some sort of "happy place" like that! Sheesh! Can't wait to tell you all how that goes. We have to bring a lunch - which I am glad just popped into my head b/c i haven't thought about that! Good thing Karen had that post on lunches! I'd be stuck!

So, any dads out there have any advice for my Nate about this class - any tips to help him get through the day? What was your experience like?

Ladies - how was the class(es)?

Hope that you all are having a great day basking in God's greatness to us. He's so gracious in His giving!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey dear,

We actually didn't take the hospital class. Instead we borrowed a few lamaze videos from the library that were very informative. We got LOTS of advice both ways about going/not going to the class. Let me know how it goes!

Alicia

Jenny said...

Shyla,
Mom and Dad keep asking when we're signing up for birthing class, but...I'm skeptical, kinda like Christina. I don't REALLY want to know!!!

Give us a report when you get back--have fun!

suzanne said...

Ryan and i went to the class. I was glad that Ryan was able to learn a lot. He wasn't too keen on reading all the books like I did. So it was good for him to hear it in the condensed version. I mean, I pretty much knew what to expect (other than the exact level of pain) but Ryan was clueless. I would say over all, that I was glad we did it.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Credit loan no personal online roulette What is the difference between neurontin and depakote business interuption insurance Microsoft pop up blocker for internet explorer Free o2 ringtone downloads Bench seat seat covers

Related Posts with Thumbnails