Monday, January 16, 2006

Week 24 - 16 more to go!

Well, it's good to be back from Sunny Greenville, SC!
We really enjoyed our time down there - in the 70 degree weather!! It was wonderful, even though it was for work! :)
Nathan and I realized as we were down there that this was probably the last "vacation" that we would ever take again without little ones trailing behind us ** sigh** life is really about to change.
I go in for my ultrasound today! I am REALLY excited about it! It will be so neat to see that the baby has actually taken on a baby form instead of a bean like amoeba :)!
Anyway, I am soooooooo looking forward to seeing the baby and I will post pics as soon as I can - every momma's gotta have a little brag page!
It is FREEEZING here today! 11 degrees with the windchill! I miss the south already.
Well, I am off to see the baby and I will fill you in on all of the details.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I can't wait to hear the details and of course see pictures!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
Advertisement.php wbb automotive auto floor mats Hummer limo sale Cool school backpack http://www.camaro-body-kit.info/bodykitsforstratus.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails