Monday, September 14, 2009

How could I have forgotten?!


The crew minus 1 (he wasn't feeling so photogenic)



Jackson and Jordan clowning around


YAY! he liked the cake! :)

Little Visor craft

The table :)

Our good friends bought a moon bounce for their kids
and offered to bring it for Jackson's party! He was THRILLED!

Cheapy treat bags



My Jackson turned 3 in MAY!! (only a little late with the pics! sheesh!)

Jackson asked for a Thomas the Train birthday - which baffled me since Curious George was his beloved friend at the time and we NEVER see Thomas the train.

We (I) thought that it would be nice for him to have friends for the first time for his party instead of Aunts and Uncles etc... (which we did at a different date)

I made him a little train cake with a car for each of his little buddies to eat. So, enjoy the pics.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cool cake! Can we borrow that awesome moon bouncer thing? I love how those things zap the energy from my children. :)

Doesn't love a wall said...

AH! we are having a Thomas birthday too! Except... I again will not be attempting a cake!

Unknown said...

Your cake and favors were SO cute- I may steal that idea from you for my Elijah's 2nd birthday:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails