So, today I became the owner of a 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan. I was really hoping to make it to 30 before having to be inducted into the minivan club...but, here I am - a little uncomfortable, a little sad about getting rid of my Explorer but SO thankful for the Lord's provision in this nice van!! It was actually Nate's company car for the last 2 yrs. and since getting promoted he is getting a new car and we were able to buy this van, knowing that it has been taken care of so well for those last 2 years. It's had every check up, fluid change etc. it's needed. It's possible that we would not have been able to get a van so nice otherwise.
Reasons to be thankful for my minivan:
- I have little ones to pack into our new mode of transportation!
- You can fit a full sheet of drywall in the back (that's nate's )
- It gets WAY better gas mileage than my Explorer
- It's 10 yrs. newer than my Exp.
- It's very roomy and comfy
- It has killer windshield wipers on it!! You have never looked out a clearer window!
What do you drive? And do you think you'll join the MV Club someday? Never say never! I always thought I would be able to stick to an SUV...stinkin' gas prices!! :)
Monday, January 26, 2009
Posted by Shyla at 8:10 PM