Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Highspeed Heaven

As most of you know (i chuckle as i type that b/c after a year of sporadic blogging, i am not sure who "you" refers to anymore) we have been without highspeed for over a year. This has lead to much frustrations when it comes to blogging, uploading pics and general web surfing.
Nathan's position has changed at work and this has allowed us to be blessed with highspeed again!! I feel like i have been reunited with a dear, old friend! I am looking forward to getting back into the mix.

I don't even know if i blogged that i am pregnant again. Nathan and I are expected to meet our new little addition to the family sometime in March (due the 24th). We are excited! There are certainly times that i look at my house, or hear the kids "fighting" that i wonder how i will manage 3 under 3...but, those days are not everyday and I know that God gives the strength that i need to get it all done.

So, this is my works of God Tuesday post! I am in Highspeed Heaven!!


Here's a pic...just b/c i can! :) This is my new little niece Avery Ellen. I got to meet her for the first time this christmas and she is a dollly..don't cha think!?

3 comments:

Heather said...

I still check your blog....and am in Heaven knowing that you will be updating again!!!

Katie Barker said...

Welcome back to the blogging world at highspeed!

Unknown said...

Highspeed internet makes a huge difference in blogging! Glad you're back online! And belated congrats on your pregnancy! Do you know if you're having a boy or a girl?

Related Posts with Thumbnails