Thursday, April 12, 2007

Ode to Kelly Ann Glupker

There once was a girl named kelly
Who was growing a baby in her belly
She left me a note
To tell me on my blog i should have wrote...
so this is a shout out to her! :)


So, anyway...I have been in Canada for the last 2 weeks - WITHOUT internet - thus the severe blogging haitus. However, I did post some pics before i left to keep everyone "satisfied", so my apologies to my loyal fans! :) HA HA

I will post pics from our trip! I am actually such a faithful blogger that i am in the car using the internet on the way home from the airport blogging as we speak! Stay tuned...and again...my apologies!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, what a trip! How was Canada? How'd Jackson do with the traveling? Welcome home! We've all missed you. Now you'll have to tease Kelly since she's a delinquent blogger in Florida. :)

Tyararr J. Jones said...

Welcome back Shylamo!! I look forward to seeing you all and the little guy.

Kelly Glupker said...

You're so funny Shyla! I suppose a trip out of the country is a good excuse not to blog. But now that you're back I expect frequent posts. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails