Thursday, March 22, 2007

busy, busy, busy!!

Well, things have been very, very busy here - but i can't actually tell you with what - which is weird. Anyway, next week I will get to fly with Jackson to go and see my family from the 2nd to the 12th. I am really excited b/c I feel like whenever they would like me to come home, i don't really want to leave Nathan behind. So this is perfect timing b/c Nate will be gone at the same time as me on business. I have posted some recent pics of the man-child. The bathroom has been a playground for Jackson as of late. Generally, if i keep the bathroom door closed at all times, there are no problems. He's found the toilet paper - sad. He's come close to (or already has) putting the toilet brush in his mouth - very SAD!!! AND he's sucked on the toilet rim - GROSS!!
Today, i made the mistake of leaving the bathroom door open and I thought that he was playing in his room (b/c he had been) but then he was abnormally quiet - so I got up, went to his room and there he was in the BATHROOM - picture below!

Anyway, I am Half way done with this pregnancy. It's sort of shocking. It's gone by fast - i think. I mean, I don't have the luxury of paying attention to every little detail anymore - I am not even really positive if i have felt the baby move. I wish i would have written down when I did with Jackson.

I started going through names today. If it's a girl I still throw in Olivia Madison for the running, but I am not opposed to looking at other options. I love the name Owen Nathaniel - but there are a lot of other names out there that I like as well. So, anyway - lots of time until nathan and I have to come up with a name.

What a wonderfully warm and sunshiney day it was today!! Jackson was able to crawl around on the patio today for the first time. He loved it! I grilled steaks which were a terrible cut of meat. Totally disappointing, but the grilled squash and mushrooms were good.

Ok then - enjoy the pics! :)

i'll post separately since i'm getting flack for an unclosed embedded something or other!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yum, grilled squash sounds delish! How'd you fix it and what type of squash did you use?

So, I take it you guys will want to find out the gender of baby #2? Yeehaw that it's going by so quickly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails