Friday, August 25, 2006

Hello everyone! Jackson here! I am 3 months old now and these are a couple shots from my first photo shoot!

Hope you like them...my mom sure did! She even picked out my outfit so that it matched my nursery where the picture will be on display!! Call her crazy...but I call her creative! :)

I can almost roll over, i hold my head up very well without any help. i LOVE to stand and can't wait to walk!

I just giggled for my mommy for the first time this past week and she thought that was the biggest reward for me not taking naps. What can I say? I love seeing what's going on and don't want to miss a thing!

Wanna know something sort of embarassing? My mommy was talking to my daddy on her cell phone and was trying to get him to hear me laughing while she was sitting at the mall. She had just finished feeding me and was lifting me up over her head and then lowering me to kiss my nose, over and over again. I don't know what she was thinking but I couldn't help but puke right on her face and down her nice green polo shirt. i felt sorta bad, but thought if i smiled right afterwards, maybe she would be distracted by all of the people i saw staring at us!! I guess mom was done at the mall then, because we got in the car and went home! :)

Hope you all are doing well! I just wanted to welcome aaron muth and audrey read into the world! There's WAY more room outside in the world than in mommy's tummy!! Oh, and Livvy...hurry up girl, I need to meet my wife!

Later!
Jackson Chase

9 comments:

Abby said...

How adorable! I can't believe how big he's gotten! Wow!! You both look great!

Jenny said...

Cuuuuute pictures! (can I ask where you had them done??) beautiful.

Carrie said...

Oh Shyla, he is so cute!!! I just love his hair. :) Also got a chuckle out of the mall story. :D Julia has been drooling and spitting up so much lately; I fear that teeth are on the way!

Were the pics done by The Picture People? Just curious b/c I know they use the white background a lot and do a very nice job. We had bro/sis shots of the kids done there for Father's Day.

Thanks for the update! :)

Shyla said...

yup! these were picture people pics. used my coupon for a free pic!!

Unknown said...

Jackson, sounds like you've got quite a personality! Congrats on all your new milestones! Is your mom getting any rest? I think you should help her clean her green shirt, don't you? You're a cutie pie!

Reads said...

Well, so glad to see you all are back in the blogging world. Loved seeing all the pictures. Maybe someday, we'll catch up on the sleep that we are lacking right about now, huh! Someone just told me there little one didn't sleep til they turned one. I hope we get a little more rest before then! Good to hear from you.

Shyla said...

hang in there trish! Jackson has been sleeping 5-6hrs. per night since he was 5 weeks old. This last week I have gotten 8 hrs a couple of nights.

Karen said...

TOO CUTE! Jackson is just precious. You must be so proud. And sorry to tell you, buddy, but Livvie is still pretty comfortable in the oven here. Be patient--I'm sure she'll be worth the wait! :)

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I love the picture of you and him together.

Related Posts with Thumbnails