Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year!

Wow! It's been a long time, huh?
Well, today was my first day back to work since the 22nd! Yuppers! That's 12 days off of work - and today when i got back....I FELT IT! bombarded by tasks and other daily demands...it's nice to be missed! :)
We had a great time with family. We spent the tuesday before Christmas with Nate's family and celebrated with them and then on Thursday, it was off to my "home and native land" Canada to see my family. We had such a nice time. One thing I realized being pregnant...that just because the present has your name on it, doesn't necessarily mean that what's inside is for "you"! Baby Rohrer had it's first Christmas THIS year with lots of presents from soon to be aunts, unlces and grandparents - even great grandparents! It was really fun to open all of the little "things" that this baby will eventually need.
Nathan and I had the entire last week of December off and we were able to get some projects done that have been looming over our heads for the past few months. I also was able to see what it would be like to be home all day long and the once seemingly boring journey my life was headed for looked a lot brighter! I am excited about being home...even if it is just more of a different sort of work.
I will post some pics on our picture blog of the holidays....
www.shylaspics2.blogspot.com

that's all for now...
tah tah!

2 comments:

suzanne said...

Hey Shyla,
FYI, nothing will ever be for you agian. It will always be about that baby!! You really don't exsist anymore. It's okay though, it is totally worth it, and you will always be #1 in your little ones eyes! You are going to love staying home too, there is nothing more rewarding.
Suzanne Dobbertin

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Syracuse body building Top ten all in one printers new car Shopping affiliate programs Compaq lte elite laptop hard drives split wife s retirement plan after a divorce clomid days 1-5 pregnancy affiliate programs listed Butalbital 90 tabs free consult Teen big butts j greenwood oral and maxillo surgery clarendon way

Related Posts with Thumbnails